Regarding Our Mid-Season Cycle Patch

Today’s patch is delayed as we work to resolve a critical issue. We’ll provide an update here and set the patch live as soon as the problem is addressed.

This includes the upcoming balance changes, bug fixes, including those that affect Mei, and core content updates we have planned for this patch. This delay also impacts the delivery of Overwatch League Viewership Incentives & Perks from the Postseason matches during the period between Oct 30 - Nov 4, along with the rotation of cosmetics in the Overwatch League shop.

Daily and weekly challenges will reset today, as well as the standard shop refresh.

Thanks for your understanding, we’ll be working on releasing this patch as soon as possible. Follow our forums and socials at @PlayOverwatch for updates.

UPDATE 4:00 PM PST, 11/15 - We are now planning to release this mid-season patch on Thursday, November 17 at 11 AM PST. Thank you to our players for your patience as we addressed this issue.

125 Likes

I hope that by delayed you mean hours rather than days. This has been a long time coming and it’d kinda suck to have to wait even more.

417 Likes

Small indie company…

542 Likes

are you serious? is this a joke

268 Likes

Why am I not surprised anymore?

259 Likes

Can you guys provide us with an ETA when available? Thanks

84 Likes

This company is a “critical issue”

271 Likes

Welp there goes my excitement to play mei again- smh

107 Likes

So the already delayed patch is delayed even more?

That’s. Just. Hilarious.

219 Likes

No problem! Hopefully its delivered in a timely manner, and a perfect state!

18 Likes

No shot LOL. This has been a disaster of unprecedented levels

71 Likes

Is this actually happening? Guys, this is the same sh*t since day one. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

65 Likes

What about a delivery of all the “unmerged” stuff?

43 Likes

lol hahaha lmao even

13 Likes

Tells us 30 mins before the patch :sunglasses:

191 Likes

sigh

15 Likes

loooooooooooooool :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

24 Likes

You had 2 weeks to get the patch out, and you still delay it? I’m actually losing hope for the devs and even the game in general if you delay an already delayed update

171 Likes

wake me up when I can use another tank besides Zarya

78 Likes