RedDrift - Can't Connect to Game Server

also having the same issue :confused: and I have one account, so I literally cannot play

doesn’t look like there will be any response for a while =(

just to continue on what clups said, same thing to me, nothing has changed, literally played the day before, same router for over 2yrs, I tried a different network with no success, and since certain accounts in the same house on the same internet can access overwatch but not others, it seems A LOT more likely it is account specific issue on blizzard’s side as opposed to the ISP or router issues. Especially considering if it was ISP, it would be a lot more common than a few people as Optus and Telstra control majority of the market share, with most of the smaller companies using their coverage.

EDIT: tried a THIRD network, and it let me in, I am going to see if I can reconnect using the other, two, if not (since I use them both regularly) it seems blizzard may have somehow blocked their signal.

Tried rebooting the router, didn’t work, this is 100% blizzard’s side. The two commonly used connections I have are blocked for some reason, mobile data, 100% fine. If this is some sort of ban (don’t know why) it is a ridiculous way of doing it.

RedDrift,

I moved you to your own thread because the previous player had a problem we could identify as an individual player problem. Let’s see if you’re having a similar issue.

Since it works on a third network, that confirms that something is going on with those networks. Please run a winMTR test for about 5-10 minutes while you’re having login issues and post the results.

If you have problems with posting it due to a link error, go ahead and copy paste this into your next post, and replace “WinMTR goes here” with your test.

~~~~
WinMTR goes here
~~~~