Recieved wrong amount of comp points!

I finished my season 2 tank rank in plat 5, but when the comp season was over i got comp points for gold.

Wtf is this blizzard!?! Give me my plat comp points!

Edit: I didn’t touch the tank role after i got plat 5.

2 Likes

I think it’s because you were plat 5, then maybe you played a few matches after that, but not until you got the next 7-win promotion. So say you lost like 2 matches after plat 5, it still shows plat 5 but in reality you probably dropped to gold 1 because of those losses. So it ends your season in gold 1 even though you hadn’t received the rank update.

1 Like

If that’s the case that’s utter bs, since I deliberately placed myself m5 last season and played maybe 2 games afterwards my promotion, it still showed me as m5 when the season ended so how come I’m suddenly diamond 1?? Makes no sense and definately makes people not want to play this sh*tty game anymore after grinding up for hours. Especially when s2 still had the rank decay at the start of the season.

2 Likes

I didn’t touch tank at all after i got plat 5, i probably should have mentioned that lol.

I’ve seen others on the bug section say the same that they got the wrong comp rewards after the season ended, so it must be an issue on blizzard.

But yeak it freaking sucks that this had to happen! I just want my comp points so i could get jq golden weapon already! :tired_face:

1 Like

Same for me too. I finished at rank 147 for competitive CTF this season but, I only received the player title for it and I’m missing my Top 500 icon. Not only that, but the career profile stats also removed the proof of me hitting Top 500 in open queue in Season 36 as well. Please respond to this thread with your own issues and create your own posts so that I can add them to the list and hopefully we can get these issues resolved. We need to make our voices heard and make the devs give us the rewards we earned.

I also had this problem, but it was too the point where I was suppose to get ranked points for being plat, and gold in dps and open que but got nothings, or only 250

1 Like

nice they give me back my 969, now 969 but where my 200+ coins from the battle pass for lvl 8?

1 Like