Received wrong rank rewards for season 2

Hello,

With the start of season 3, I logged in to Overwatch 2 and received my rewards for the end of season 2. These rewards, however, were not correct in accordance with my rank at the end of the season. I finished season 2 in platinum on my damage role, but I received 250 competitive points, as if I had finished the season in gold rank. I put a lot of effort into the past season and into making sure I finished the season in platinum, so I would greatly appreciate it if I could get the correct rewards as I deserved for my platinum rank.

Thanks in advance,
Zora#21990

2 Likes

How much comp points did you need to receive for damage role in plat? Also you mean role and not open q? sometimes comp points vary between competitive modes. The comp point should be given like this-> Whatever your highest peak was in the season you’ll get the according competitive points. So if you hit masters but fell to diamond, you’ll get masters comp points. A little confused about your situation there:(

1 Like

This was likely due to the 7 win 20 loss system preventing you from seeing your true rank. However, if you believe this is a bug, I’m linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect/Missing Competitive Rewards For All Ranks (Seasons 1 & 2).

Same problem, finished Last season D5 and got given Plat rewards, yet on my season 2 stats it says I’m in diamond, I know there’s the background MMR what we couldn’t see but if my account says D5 I expect D5 rewards

1 Like