Received no competitive rewards

I’ve seen a number of posts about not receiving the correct reward, however I did not receive any reward.

Upon loading into Season 4, the “Thanks for playing Season 3” screen did not show any rewards below my final rewards rank, whereas this normally does and did so for others who received their rank rewards.

6 Likes

Same happened to me. I got nothing. The funny thing is that i finished with the highest rank being platin 2 in open queue but when i started the game it said that my highest rank was support with the rank being diamond 4. My actual rank in support was platin 4. I’m totally fine if i only get the deserved reward for being platin but i want at least something…

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.