Receipts is 100% right. This game is absolutely rigged

Well, your Rien play is pretty equivalent to that of a Gold Role Queue player.

Based on that observation, combined with the inflated SR values of current Open Queue players (because of the depleted Open Queue player base), to me, low platinum is exactly where you should be.

I’ve watched three of them already and there is MUCH area for improvement. But you’re in luck!! I’m kinda in the mood to do a VOD review if you’re in the mood to learn a little about Overwatch Tank play.

10 Likes

If OQ has a lesser player base the SR values would be DEFLATED towards the center. If OQ is a “younger” ladder than RQ (it is, because OQ is only 2 years old, RQ is 5+ years old) - it would also be deflated towards the center. If OQ has a higher skillcap through more real-time flex (it does), there will be a larger meta diversity, leading to more non-transitive effects, leading to less SR runaway effects, and less ladder dilation.

The SR values for OQ are in fact, deflated. OPEN uses a more powerful dollar.

1 Like

If by:

you mean that your suicidal charging into the enemy team’s backline no longer worked after the first round, then I am not too sure about that.

For real though, the only reason you even stayed alive for that long each time you went into the enemy team’s backline is because they were absolutely terrible. There is no way that a bastion couldn’t hit half his shots on a Rein charging straight at him from a mile away…

After the first round the enemy team starts countering your suicidal plays and heavily punishes you for it.

I am honestly surprised you are still at Low Plat and not any lower with these type of plays, you are not even helping your team out. Everytime the McCree high noons a couple of your teammates that YOU could have shielded, died. Your team didn’t even have a frontline in this whole game.

It looks like Open Queue Plat is way lower than Role Queue Plat. I have seen multiple of my friends’ Gold/plat games and they look way more organized than this

5 Likes

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but my account is more or less proof of it. I am trapped in low gold after I spent like 30 hours playing heroes I was awful at (thanks, Genji), so I figure enough is enough and go back to my McCree. No dice. Lul, I am actually stuck in the role that I have twice the experience with than the other two combined…

I could place plat on a new account easy. I am nearly diamond open queue playing Cree only. Plat lobbies are easy on my alt with heroes I don’t have 200 hours of experience on.

The real silver bullet is that I am high plat with Zen and Hog, off meta heroes with similar playstyles to Cree. I guess I am only good at dps, when I get… Less dps.

Like, I know a lot of peope think they deserve higher, but you know, performing well in platinum lobbies for 5 years… Back when Cree wasn’t overtuned, only to struggle to win in nearly silver lobbies. Rofl. I just can’t even. Pretty sad I screwed my main account and not an alt. But oh well, boo hoo me, now I can just live with my dreams of earning nukes with Doomfist. Never thought I would get a 25 streak with him because I play him like a trade bot. Silver lining, and all that.

1 Like

Yeah the silver lining is that I get to save some nice highlight reels lol. Guess blizzard has decided to make us involuntary smurfs

For reference my other account is in master and I am diamond in role Q

2 Likes

This is confirmed by Overwatch developer statements and patents by the game holding company, Activision. There is really no doubt about it. More information:

5 Likes

So what do you think you are? From the first 3 minutes of gameplay alone I would put you around Gold-Plat.

4 Likes

itll take more than 10 games in order for your ‘statistical’ overall performance per rank to increase, like common now. moira has been in OW for a long time now so many people have had more time playing that char than you.

3 Likes

In Lucioball??

Because what your replay shows is nothing higher than mid plat. Anyone above plat thinks what you were doing after first point was hard-throwing. Even first was bad. All I see is your opponents playing badly at the start and your supports deadlifting a feeding Rein.

4 Likes

My low last season in DPS was 2400, my DPS rank is 3017 as I type this currently
I climbed crazy fast up to 2800-2900 and while the last 100-200 was slow in comparison I still managed to push through
Why did I even dropped that low? Because I played while I was depressed, because I played characters that don’t suit my playstyle, I did everything wrong and little right
The second I went back to my roots playing Sombra, Mei and Tracer I shot up crazy fast, going 5-6 games before finally losing one then back to winning 5-6 games again, it only slowed down as I got close to Diamond which was mainly due to my own emotions holding me back, I got tilted easily because I was so close to Diamond

When you stop blaming everything but yourself, you start to see what you do wrong and you will climb if you put in an effort to improve yourself

Also when you make claims like this

Then waste shatter when the fight was already lost
Overextended which was seen around 7 minutes
You took on a McCree and Mercy around 8:20 by yourself which you should have died but got lucky the McCree stuffed up

You have a lot to improve on

3 Likes

how tf can u be plat in open q the mode literally boosts gold players to 4k ???

4 Likes

For the same reason you are almost silver on support while you are mid masters on tank; it’s a troll acc. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was another one of OP’s alts tbh

1 Like

why tf would i make an alt account to roast myself, doesnt make any sense. also im not throwing on support i just play it with friends and dont tryhard ??

So I looked at the patents they prove nothing.
Explained here… The entire post not what is quoted. Not quoting it all.

You classify rigged matchmaking as any skill based matchmaking your best defense is tf2 has better fairer matchmaking… Which is now trying out a skill based matchmaking like overwatch.
Honestly, you have nothing compared any other multiplayer game.
You also have no solution. Considering ow has the tools to make your own torneys and create your own leagues.

2 Likes

Yea so receipts is proven not to have any credibility so that a loss.

The vid you posted u charge round like a idiot and the mei and ana adapt to you and your dead weight for 2 rounds. They say the cree wrecked em but ur not tanking your trading your team for elims and dmg which works 1st round.

Proof? Watch any high rank rein and watch how much they charge compared to you.

3 Likes

What an ignorant thing to say. I have drawn several relevant comparisons, including another Activision game which uses a similar Matchmaker to the one in Overwatch. And I have proposed several simple and obvious solutions. I will flatter you by assuming you didn’t read my original post about Match Making Rating/handicapping.

2 Likes

blame teammates, blame smurfs, blame the algorithm. never actually improve

7 Likes

You made a statement of fact with no evidence. This is slander and the burden of proof is on you.

You take normal systems activision use in call of duty mobile as evidence to back that up. Via patents.

We had a long conversation before the solutions u present are either none competive for a shooter or can be implemented already by the community.

If you want to call me ignorant maybe have some proof.

6 Likes

50% win rate here, still smashing rookies with about 30 second Q times even with friends, actually my Q times are so good in games all the time, its fate at this points, MY LUCK IN GETTING IN Q 30 SECONDS HAPPENS EVERYTIME I DONT HAVE TO PROVE IT, SO UNLESS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW, I CANT PROVE IT, BUT IF WE WERE FRIENDS FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS AND WE PLAYED TOGETHER YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND AND BELIVE WHAT I MEAN.

my account proves, even top500 from last season is still possible if i felt like it.

Just love smashing delusional people.

having gold damage on rein is a bad thing, all it means is that you played like a DPS and let your actual damage characters die, because they were dead all the time they never had a chance to do any damage.

2 Likes