Reason to watch OWL finals?

Are there any promos or rewards for watching the OWL finals? Sprays, OWL tokens, something?

I’m asking because Im missing like 3 OWL tokens from 300, which might buy me the Fleta Echo MVP skin when it comes out… but if Im not getting the OWL tokens anyway, then I have no reason to watch.

You can earn 5 tokens per hour for watching directly on OverwatchLeague.com or on the Overwatch League Mobile app. (Do not watch directly on YouTube.com or the YouTube app.) There have been occasional Triple Token bonuses throughout the broadcasts this weekend.

On the final match tomorrow, October 10th, you can earn the Overwatch League Mosaic Spray if you watch 1 hour of broadcast time, then you can earn the Overwatch League Tracer Home and Away Epic Skin if you watch 2 hours.

Ive been hearing the OWL tokens dont work since playoffs started. I haven’t received any for watching the semis.

I have been constantly checking on my own account and checking with other members of our community, I can confirm that token drops in general are working.

if you need help troubleshooting why you are not earning owl tokens, please check out my guide here:

You can learn how the player base, who are in minority, are going to dictate the direction of the game.

The tokens have been delayed for about a day, but they are being given.