Reaper's shadow step is useless!

New Symmetra have the same ability with Reaper you took away a unique kit from him and undirectly gaved everyone a shadow step. Reaper need buffs or rework for his shadow step now.

I am not even talking about other buffs he need. I really want better shadow step first.

27 Likes

i literally just made a thread about this lmao

4 Likes

If you think shadowstep is useless you are not a true reaper main

7 Likes

im sure shadowstep is great in gold

6 Likes

also top 500, you should watch spirit sometime

1 Like

oh yeah i see him go on mad flanks with it but he also sais its trash like every 3 games lmao

2 Likes

Yeah with 170+ hrs on a Reaper not a main for sure.

I watch him all the time. If you are really watching him even he says this quite often.

everything in reaper is useless. His guns, his ult, his passive

6 Likes

I guess I am not a true Reaper main then.

Why is it always the player below Platinum that defends Shadow Step? It’s like a meme at this point.

8 Likes

How’d you know? :open_mouth:

Oh, Trust me, I know many, many things, some of which might traumatize you. This is nothing.

4 Likes

I highly doubt it bro.

I agree, Symmetra’s teleporter is amazing and better than Reaper’s Shadowstep 100%

How would you make Reaper’s Shadowstep better? What other buffs do you think he needs?

Increase its range and lower the duration of animation by getting rid of crossing guns at the beginning of animation.

• A new ability called “hellfire grenades” inspired from “museum attack animated short”
    Throws 3 grenades that explodes on impact and creates smokes which does damage over time.
  • Increase his passive reaping to %30-35
  • Buff the range of ultimate keep the damage same.
  • Decrease the spread on his guns a little bit.
1 Like

So out of all of those, which 2 would be your top choices?

They all sound good but if they were all implemented he would be OP with a bloated, overloaded kit.

I admit, when I see a Reaper pick on my team I realize we are rolling some dice but I have seen some nasty Reaper’s tear it up. I also don’t think Shadowstep is as good as Sym’s Teleporter but in all honesty I’ve also seen Reaper’s Shadowstep in plain sight and then wonder how they got instakilled. Then there’s times you never see Reaper until he has already snuck up behind you and destroyed you in one shotgun blast. So… idk.

1 Like

You watch him all the time and you ignore that he always said that is the worst ability in the game?
And the fact he’s the ONLY Reaper player in top 500 it doesn’t mean he’s a good hero. Symmetra got reworked 2 times already, despite there are top 500 Symm mains.

The ignorance of this post is beyond ridiculous levels.

2 Likes

A new ability will be a good addition actually. Also doomfist got some buffs to his passive same suggestion I am doing for Reaper think it that way :wink: But if I had to pick I pick decrease on spread and buff to his ultimate. If you see people using it in plain sight they are not good Reaper players or not Reaper mains. I always get sweared at in team chat by enemy so I think I am using it in the right way. :smiley:

hes been the only top500 reaper player for 9 season lmfao

I’ve seen some Reapers do some things that made me think they were trolling.

I think after getting picked as a support by Reaper one two many times, the first time I played Reaper in QP I took a long walk around and behind the enemy and picked the two supports and a DPS before Wraithing away. It was on Oasis and it was sublime. But yeah, I am definitely not a Reaper main.

I think a decrease in his spread would be cool too, but I also always thought he should have some kind of smoke bomb in his kit because of that cinematic. It even fits thematically.