Really?! Sym nerfs!? I'm done

Classic.

What you said was not posted in a “joking” manner, but okay man.

1 Like

It’s frankly stupid, can I actually have a serious reason to play symmetra, like, ever. I can’t figure why I should pick her at all. If they never intended to make it “easier” to full damage when the beam damage was offset, then why not just do both these changes, if it truly was to be seen years away from now.

That is like giving the most false hope to one of the least played DPS in the game. Given how much it was to be seen, it doesn’t make any sense, her kit is clunky.

Then we have zarya that receives the same treatement on width and it holds actually no sense neither.

I have Junkrat-flashbacks again, get off that train, let some heroes climb the meta when they never was ffs.

5 Likes

I feel like it’ll be best to not reply to you because you took this way more seriously than you needed to, have a nice day.

ugh can they make her beam 15m then lol

3 Likes

As a hanzo main i want to inform you that not matter what blizzard does to widow and hanzo, they will always be one of the best characters in the game because of their pick potential. You can literally delete hanzo’s spam ability and even delete his ult and jump and still he would be extremely useful. Maybe not in a shield meta but players wanting high skill ceiling heroes nerfed will only grow to hate these characters more if they really do become useless.

As a hanzo main myself, no matter what ever happens to hanzo, ill always main hanzo and if I have to lose SR then so be it. If other players SR gets tanked because the community wanted snipers nerfed so bad then oh well. Wanting to balance a character is one thing but wanting them nerfed because better players can ruin your day if they master the hero is not good.

3 Likes

That was serious?

Weird.

See ya

We shall bring a flood that has never been seen since the time of the Mercy nerfs long LONG ago!

I want Hanzo nerfed because he’s overpowered. Not because I’m mad someone killed me on him.

14 Likes

it wasn’t in the original post, so, no, i wasn’t aware

that is pretty strange

but, again, it’s not like this will affect her that much, since, as you say, it’s a not a real threat
so… meh… i guess…?

I am pretty salty they nerfed Sigma’s primary… But I will live.

How is he overpowered? Are you talking about his spam ability? Are you talking about his regular arrows? His dragons are still a joke so i know you don’t mean that and his jump is mediocre at best.

2 Likes

He was doing pretty insane damage

Why are you surprised? The loudest crowd always win. That tells you how strong this community actually is :laughing:

Oh boy oh boy! I can’t wait to see the breadcrumbs information on this one :laughing:

They’ve been flooding since 2016. Where have you been?

3 Likes

Wtf?! Why is she getting nerfed??? She was FINE :rage:

And that is why I enjoyed him. I will probably not have as much fun and he is the only thing keeping me queuing as tank.

I am just glad it was minor. Poor Sym got hit with an accretion to the weave.

I’m not even a Sym main. There aren’t a ton of them. But good. This is pretty patently ridiculous

15 Likes

A whole 8 percent DPS makes her beam less viable than her alt fire, again.

16 Likes

False hype crowd players at your service :bowing_man:

I main her, but I don’t even care because to me it just shows how easy it is to make a certain crowd bend the knee :laughing:.

1 Like

I really don’t get the Symmetra nerfs. She finally had a clear role she was good at but that could be overcome. She didn’t feel oppressive to play against and I wasn’t losing constantly to her or anything. Nor was anyone else or they would have been a lot of crying about it.

7 Likes

As a Sombra and Sym main, I can’t say I’m not used to having my main be viable for a few weeks before getting thrown in the gutter again.

4 Likes