Really sick of this game

Just ranting out of frustration. Ignore or don’t, up to you.

I was 2815 now I’m about to hit 22k I have not been gold in like 14 seasons. This is absolutely ridiculous. The teams just get worse and worse and worse and worse. I have 0 idea what Im supposed to do as a support at this point. Gold is an absolute hell hole. I can be on fire the entire game have good heals have low deaths whatever it is to make sure I’m contributing but NOPE I’m just rewarded with the absolutely worst players this game can find for the next match. It’s great. I love it. 4 hours of gameplay and 2 wins within that time frame amazing.

I figured hey there’s all these people talking about I wanna climb out of gold I wanna get out here. Majority of them are DPS Yea sorry no. I can see why u guys are down here and stuck the dps are horrendous and so are the tanks they don’t care they do whatever they want and they don’t make the switches that are needed. My favorite is the tracers playing against Hog, Torb, Ana, Brig comps and complaining that the rest of the team is trash. Like yea sorry no ur one of the big issues here.

Don’t get me wrong I know I’m not the greatest player in the world. I know where I belong but holy fk low gold and gold in general is not where I belong and these teammates Im getting are not teammates I should be getting matched with. I even had a smerf dps duo earlier message me that they were throwing their games tonight and asked if I wanted to join them afterwards to throw. Like bruh wtf kind of mess has this game turned into.

12 Likes

Post a replay code and we can try to help you. I saw that u play mostly mercy/moira, so do I. If u want help add me on Discord (: louxw#3372

1 Like

I don’t need help. I need better teammates that use their brain. Not just do whatever they want and play by themselves like it’s quickplay

1 Like

Sorry. Get good enough to make up for braindead teammates or remain stuck. Only two options you have if you want to solo queue it.

5 Likes

I can’t make up for tanks and dps as a support. Like I said I’ve been plat many seasons even Diamond once or twice but low gold like this? Nah sorry I’m not the problem at this point I refuse to accept it after the bs I’ve been matched with. Even can clearly see in the forums people are fed up with the matchmaking lately. So nope sorry getting better isn’t an option for me because I’m not where I belong and I know that for a fact. Fact of the matter I can’t climb if I have 2 brain dead dps who are contributing nothing or 2 tanks who are playing liek dps solo

Enemy babies tf outta their healers don’t let them get touched… my team? Nah they said fk our healers but we’re still gonna complain about them tho.

4 Likes

Alright and what do u want to do about that? U can’t change your teammates just yourself. If u get that mad over a fact u simply cannot change stop playing this game

In my time playing I’ve been matched with horrible people. People who bought their account (in gm), people who are really toxic, boosted ones just for a little example. And yeah sometimes it’s the teammates and u can’t win which is a gg next but not every game.

2 Likes

I have stopped playing multiple times and uninstalled multiple times but I keep coming back

1 Like

Also u said u aren’t where u belong and u know that for a fact: post a replay code here and I’ll tell you if you belong in plat on mercy/moira or not. (:

1 Like

Nope sorry. I have nothing to prove. My multiple seasons being in plat is proof enough. That’s all there is to it :slight_smile: that’s all I’m going to say on the matter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah multiple seasons in plat is proof that you’re probably plat. I don’t understand players like you: you complain in the forum but don’t want any help. Maybe your mentality is also holding u back from reaching diamond. You should always play supports with a clear mind so you can make optimal decisions, can’t do that when you’re tilted because of your teammates

5 Likes

Exactly thank you plat end of discussion. If I wanted help I would’ve asked for it. I clearly stated this post was just to vent my frustration out from last night. Did I ask for help anywhere? Nope. I’ve reached Diamond a couple times already so nope sorry not my mentality

1 Like

So it serves no purpose at all accept to get attention for yourself? Got it.

The only supports that are held back purely by bad teammates and at no fault of their own are either passive players or healbots who provide very little value if any outside of mindlessly pocketing either their duo or a tank of their choice then screaming when they lose with gold healing and a big bloated stat that actually helped very little.

The more you get into the mindset the more in your own head you will get and you will make more and more mistakes, that you will of course refuse to admit, recognize or acknowledge. Focus on yourself, teammates be damned, or you’ll never get any consistency out of yourself and only continue to drop and stay in ranks lower than where you “belong”.

3 Likes

No? Venting is to get it off ur chest not to bring attention to myself tf kinda logic is that.

4 Likes

The same logic that posts on a public discussion forum to say “this is just for me”.

Get over yourself, focus on your own play, ignore your “trash teammates” or just like pony boy you’ll only ever “stay gold”

4 Likes

Nope it’s not the same logic. It’s an Overwatch forum so I’m gonna vent about Overwatch on the Overwatch forum. Hence I why I event stated to ignore it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And people are going to respond to you and call you out for your warped logic.

Stay gold ponyboy.

And that’s fine with me :slight_smile: they can do what they want. Doesn’t mean I have to listen

1 Like

Doesn’t make you any more right like you want it to. Your attitude alone will keep you in gold until you decide to focus on your own play, recognize and admit to any mistakes you make, and play for yourself. No one is forcing you to solo queue but so long as you do? Get used to random teammates that will never do exactly what you want them to do or think they will.

I never said i wanted it to make me right did I? Just making assumptions on ur own

3 Likes

You’re the one making assumptions bro. “I belong in plat, even diamond” yet can’t carry a gold game. Support is not a helpless role if you don’t healbot or play stupid passive. “My team is always trash”, yep never a bad player or team on the other side.

If you’re dropping that hard and that quickly, then you’re either not anywhere close to as good as you think you are or you’re very in your own head and getting in your own way.