Really bad frame drops

I had really bad frame drops last two weeks and usually reinstalling graphics drivers fixed the issue right away but it’s not working this time. I’ve tried reinstalling graphics drivers, updating Windows, closing background applications, resetting in-game uptions and both repairing and reinstalling the game. I tried scanning for malware but my antivirus found nothing. I also tried turning off my antivirus during gameplay thinking it could be slowing down my computer but with no luck.

When I first log in my frames are usually fine for a few games, going between 95 and 85 and then randomly they would gradually start dropping to as low as 15 sometimes. I’ve also monitored my GPU and CPU and nothing ever goes over 60%, even during frame drops, so I’m guessing it’s not a hardware issue but I could be wrong.

At this point I’m thinking of trying reinstalling Windows and I would appreciate if anyone has any suggestions what else I could try before doing that.

HWMonitor
https://imgur.com/a/lTraowH

Hey man I’ve been having the same problems. I couldn’t figure anything out. I then plugged in my controller instead of using the bluetooth and never had the issue again. Maybe a bluetooth keyboard or mouse?

The HWMonitor shows that your sensors are picking up temperatures of 105C, which is 5C above boiling temperature. This is too hot. Your system is throttling the equipment to prevent it from melting, which results in lower frame rates.

You can try cleaning out the fans with compressed air, using a cooling pad to make sure fans get enough circulation into the laptop, or have a tech look over it.

Btw - You posted an MS Info, not a DxDiag, which you should remove because it shouldn’t be public.