Razer Blade 15 2070 Max Q (240hz)

Hello. I really hope I can get some answers here, so thank you in advance.

Over the weekend, I purchased a brand new Razer Blade 15 2070 Max Q (240hz).
-9th Gen Core i7 9750H 2.6ghz.
-16GB of ram.

Extremely excited to go from console . Been wanting this switch for a while now. Anyways, I assumed with this powerful machine I was going to be able to get high FPS with ultra settings. So far, on any setting i’ve been sitting on 40-60. Caps out at 60. I haven’t noticed any performance issues, the game seems to be running fine and smooth. But overall I would like to know if my game is actually running top performance.

Anyways I’ve racking my brain because I feel like ive done everything I can to make adjustments for these settings. Drivers are updated via GeForce Experience. I’ve adjusted settings for performance via Nvidia Control Panel. My screen resolution is set 1080p*240hz via Razer Synapse. It’s also noted in Intel Control panel.

Note: Ran Apex Legends and Fortnite on Ultra/Epic settings and these are running at the FPS reviewed online. Overwatch is the only game I can’t seem to get it where I want it. Please advise what to do, as I mainly purchased this laptop to play Overwatch. Someone please help! Thank you in advance.

Grats on your new purchase! Hopefully you can get this resolved quickly.

Low fps might be related to this known issue:

Thank you so much for getting back to me. It’s greatly appreciate! I believe i’m already running the latest version of Razer Synapse. It was updated via their application. I’ll go ahead and uninstall and reinstall and hopefully this fixes it.