šŸ¦– Raptor Hero Concept (BTC)

I honestly donā€™t know about the Hitscan Weapon on the backā€¦

Maybe if something else (Thinking Harpoons But only Because Spent good while in Fallout 76 today.)

(Definitely Thinking projectile Though)

I wanted a raptor for ages! You know you want to do it Blizzard!!! :yum:

Deinonychus. Though if you want to keep the Raptor name use the Utah Raptor. Also feathers, dinos had feathers, we have physical, undeniable evidence. Wellā€¦at least the TRex did.

That being said, I donā€™t think anyone would in their right minds clone a dinosaur than arm it with laser guns. Think about how impractical that would be, you have to feed it, take care of it, let it sleep, etc. Plus Moira would probably just be petting it all the time so it probably wouldnā€™t even be put on the field.

Nah, what we really need is a robot dinosaur. OH! OH! Bonus points if you make them from Australia. We need an Australian Omnic thatā€™s all like ā€œF* the Junkers!ā€ before shooting lasers at Junkrat and Roadhog.

I love the Pounce ability idea, but it is literally what the talon assassin in retribution does.

Which is why i want the talon assassin to be a hero

A scientist that Naruto runs and makes anime references in her spraysā€¦

Its this.

1 Like

Ok this makes my idea for a Badger hero look normal.

I just want subject 9 from WoW to have crossed dimensions and enter Overwatch because reasons