Ranks Not Showing in Profile Stats

Not seeing ranks in my profile and many profiles I look at. Not just for this season but for season 1 and 2.

1 Like

play open q rankeddd

1 Like

Will that fix it?

I have to type more to make it 20 characters.

1 Like

yes, it fixed season 3 for me but not last 2 seasons

1 Like

Can confirm. One game of Open Queue Competitive fixed this bug for me too. However, I’m still documenting this bug in my post: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word would be appreciated.

Thank you. Can you also add the Blinding Switch Colors Bug? Its a problem with Nintendo Switch accounts when they load onto a map sometimes textures don’t load and instead tons of bright whites and bright colors are there instead. It makes it impossible to play. Been happening since OW2.

1 Like

Personally, I’d classify that bug as an operating system issue and not an issue with the competitive gamemode, which is what my thread focuses on. So while I can’t add that issue to my list, I would encourage you to create your own thread about that, compile similar posts of related issues, and revive any old threads you can find. Hopefully, a Dev will eventually notice them and resolve that issue. I hope this helps.