Ranking up but not actually Bug

Me as well, everything worked fine till i hit diamond 5 and both my dps and support got locked at diamond 5, resetting my progress bar while maintaining diamond 5 instead of ranking up to diamond 4

4 Likes

I just won 3 games in a row on plat 2 and i was stuck on 100% and then after the 3rd win it put me back a rank reset all my progress

3 Likes

Same here, I thought I was tripping then it happened again. So annoying!

2 Likes

This bar is wrong every second game. It also happens downwards.

2 Likes

Same here S9: Comp progress bar resets to 0% instead of rank up - #7 by Koivari-21634

2 Likes

Made a thread on the same issue here guys. S9: Comp progress bar resets to 0% instead of rank up

1 Like

im kinda confused why and not just pushing one but ye xD

1 Like

Me too man, 3 whole bars from plat 1 to diamond 5 wasted.

3 Likes

i’m GM5 dps win my supposed GM4 ranking up game but i have a message in chat “server is busy we refresh ur rank later” after that i win again and downgrade to GM5 20%, like wth ???

2 Likes

so they just did a balance patch, so we can play a balanced not working game, charming

2 Likes

Same here it keeps resetting me every time I finish a rank up.

3 Likes

same here it happend to me too

1 Like

Same thing for me! I’ve kept playing even though my rank is getting reset but it doesn’t look like I can’t do anything until they fix this

1 Like

Same happens to me, how can this not be fixed already ??? Pretty sure all the paying stuff is woriking fine tho what a joke … lost a few ranks up bc of this since the update

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue. I’m commenting here in the hopes that the developers notice and address it. I included a link to the Necros video in my post; it seems this problem has persisted since the beginning of the season. However, it hasn’t been widely recognized due to the rank reset and the ‘Predicted rank’ screen replacing the percentage bar. I only became aware of it yesterday myself! But Necros posted his video on YouTube nearly a week ago, indicating the issue has been present since the start of the season.

[FIRST 10 SECONDS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zakI6Hn6uE&t=1s]

1 Like

I have had the same issue. I have now “ranked up” from Gold 1 to Plat 5 thrice. Each time I get a win on my rank up game, I get reset to the beginning of gold 1. Please. Someone. Help. I just want to progress.

3 Likes

Can confirm it is all roles as well. I experienced this originally on my dps role about 4 times. Out of curiosity i tried it on support after placements, it still resets the progress bar instead of ranking up.

A whole working week (5days) with this problem no word of acknowledgment from devs yet… recommend not playing competitive till fixed.

2 Likes

Oh goodie. Yeah this has happened upwards of 5+ times already to me.
Just stopped what I was doing because my lord if I have to repeat my rank to reset and derank then finally grind to rank up to glitch again to derank and so on and so on.

I have the same issue. Starting noticing it after I won 3 in a row expecting to reach diamond 5 but nope back to plat 1

Similar bug, but my progression bar doesn’t reflect correctly. If I win it’ll always be at the far right of the bar regardless of the % gained and far left if it’s a loss. I also don’t see the progress breakdowns. So I have no idea where I am.

1 Like