Ranking not working properly

I’ve won around 40 games and most in a row but it’s still keeping me at bronze 4, I’m doing well in the matches too but it’s annoying because it just keeps me in the same rank.

2 Likes

I got uprank from Platinum 3 to Gold 1, and the animation was from Gold 3 to Gold 1.

1 Like

yeah i went from bronze 2 to bronze 3 then straight to bronze 4 after good matches then it’s been stuck on bronze 4 for like a month now. I swear i’m not bad either i do get positive KD and over 5k heals every match :skull:

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

That has been happening to me as well!! I’ve been stuck at bronze 4 no matter what… I won 5 games 2 loses the last i tried and not even a budge…its not like I was bad either, so I’ve been pretty annoyed as if late😅

1 Like

same problem i was gold 2 i started to derank so fast to silver 5 even if i was one of the best players in almost every game and now im stuck at silver 1

1 Like

Sounds great, thank you for this.