D Tier - Bastion

Support - S Tier - :man_shrugging: JK Ana
A Tier - Zenyatta and Lucio
B Tier - Baptiste, Brigitte and Mercy
D Tier - Moira :woman_shrugging::man_shrugging::clown_face: #Canceled

10 Likes

Skill requirements as in skill floor?

3 Likes

is game sense a skill? cause i would put brig a lot higher in that department…

Moira is way too high…is there a J tier?

2 Likes

No as in ceiling and requirements to get max value in a general sense not based on characters around them or the meta. I don’t know if I want to leave Cass and Soldier in B or put them in C

I like your representation, looks fair from gm perspective. But I would’ve put Bap to A tier instead of zen or even to S tier. Hitscans always require more consistency and skill and his weapon has a good use. However, the character is broken as hell with the rest of his utility.

1 Like

HOW ARE YOU GONNA DO THAT TO MY SUPPORT HEROES!!? :skull: :skull: :skull:

Imagine trying to cancel Moira :clown_face: I won’t let u :stuck_out_tongue:

35 Likes

Hard disagree with this one, queen granny is must pick across all the ranks for a reason

16 Likes

You tell em! They cannot handle the majestic being moira :pensive:

3 Likes

OMG I LOVE HOW YOU’RE SO CHILL !!!
I’ve never seen someone react so positive to a post like this :sob:

8 Likes

I would also like to clarify I find all Tier besides D or under still pretty skillful so only 2 I truly think aren’t lol

1 Like

Stopped reading at tracer.

1 Like

Why do you think Ana requires the most skill? She’s very easy to pick up and semi-easy to get value from as long as you’re not wood tier.

11 Likes

Ana unironically has the highest pick rate in Bronze over the past 6 months. Of any hero, not just supports.

8 Likes

Good list actually.

Sigma should be moved down to B, I’d move reinhardt up to A.

Pharah should be moved to C.

Bap should be moved to A.

Really saying Bastion is d tier huh

With mega buffed Hanzo running around you need hyper awareness and positioning knowledge

3 Likes

Is this based on mechanics, gamesense, or a mix of both?

1 Like

Winston deserves a bump up to S, and Orisa should be bumped up too. Hog has the lowest skill floor of any tank and it’s not even close, putting Orisa on the same level as him is insulting.

Sym and Pharah should swap places, as well as Hanzo and Ashe. Widow should be moved down a tier.

Zenyatta is just as hard if not harder to play than Ana, he has nothing to save him from a bad spot except dueling, and always having your orbs in the right place is harder than it seems. Lucio and Baptiste should switch, Lucio has an incredibly high skill ceiling but his skill floor is fairly low compared to Baptiste.

1 Like

You really hated bunker meta, didn’t you.

2 Likes

If this is based on skill ceiling, and even if truly mastering the hero offers little reward, then Mercy should be S+ tier. Fully mastering damage boost is one of the hardest things to do in the game.

6 Likes

You’d be suprised, someone on a thread actually tried to tell me moira is hard and said “most people would agree with him”

1 Like