Ranking Bronze 4 to 4 to 4

I’ve been winning matches (and not losing many or anywhere near 20) and yet I keep going from Bronze 4 to Bronze 4 and now Bronze 4. What is the purpose of continuing to play? None of my hard work is being acknowledged. There was a period where is went from Bronze 5 to Silver something (the numbers are too small to read) and suddenly the next 7 wins I went back to bronze 5 without 20 losses. Please help.

1 Like

Please fix bronze 4 bug… I stayed at same rank…

1 Like

Yes, exactly like my problem. I tried to communicate with the blizzard directly, but they did not help me with anything, and I am tired of that so if you know the solution please tell me

1 Like

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.