Rankeds Still Bugged

Good afternoon forum!

What happens is that it’s been 2 times that after completing the 7 wins in a role the game doesn’t rank me up, it leaves me where I am. I already had 2 roles and a while ago despite winning 7 games in a row it left me in the same place. I don’t know if it could be due to this but I have noticed that my game data is frozen, because they have not been updated: the games won, the game time of the characters and the stats. It seems as if they were frozen in the first 2 days I played. Do you think it’s a bug?

1 Like

Be happy my rank went down after my seven wins

1 Like

My rank is still broken as well. I should have ranked up twice now.

1 Like

I feel like this is the most likely reason. I’ve been going through the bug reports/forums trying to figure out what’s going on with new ranking issues after 7 wins. It seems like there is a big issue with game data relaying between the Blizzard and player sides (since they have confirmed this is the underlying issue for people missing cosmetics after account merge currently). I’m wondering if match data is also being effected which is causing the stuck at Bronze 5 issue for so many players.

Out of curiosity, what role was this for? I’m seeing the stuck issue the most for DPS so I am also wondering if there is also an issue due to DPS being the most played role with the most available heroes to play. Since the rank system determines gains/losses based on your performance compared to other players of similar rank, I’m starting to think that having substantially more information to calculate a new rank for DPS than Tank/Support could also an underlying reason for the issue.

1 Like

Yup - I’ve ranked up 3 times in plat 5, still plat 5… This is the 4th time it 's happened to me.

That was the first thing that happened and then it froze :c