"Ranked up" from plat 1 to plat 5

While being in plat 3 I won a lot of games and ranked up straight to plat 1 ( support - my main role). After that I won 5 games and lost 4 and the game changed my rank from plat 1 to plat 5. I have 57% win rate on my main hero Ana and I was consistently mid-high diamond in Ow1. Ranked system is so bugged.

4 Likes

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment regarding players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

Well yeah my rank adjustment is clearly bugged. I’ve read the other posts and it’s the same issue that I’m having. I’m playing on PC but I don’t have Nvidia ShadowPlay enabled so I don’t have any replays of the rank adjusting or my rank pre-adjustment. After this crap I’m regretting not having it enabled.

1 Like

As did the vast majority of other players who experienced this bug, so you’re far from alone in that regard. Still, since your account is confirmed to be affected by this bug, recording a video of your rank hitting that rank cap and getting demoted again should be feasible and would be greatly appreciated.

Ich hatte das Problem, dass ich 5 spiele gewonnen habe und wenig verloren habe.
Ich habe garkeinen aufstieg gehabt und dass seit dem ich OW spiele. Wie kann das sein?
Von Bronze 5 auf Bronze 5, völliger Irrsinn. Ranked macht absolut keinen Spass mehr.

1 Like