Ranked showing me in Bronze and when I queue I'm with GM

Hello, I feel really bad because of this happening. I went to queue for comp, and I don’t ever queue dps, and it showed me in bronze 2 and I decide “okay, i’ll queue and have some fun and maybe get some points for my golden guns.” I WAS INCORRECT. I got yelled at for doing badly and suggesting some things, and I wonder to myself, “am I really getting yelled at in bronze??” and, well, I found out my teammates are high GM, and the enemy as well, and some other ranks were mixed, too. I get out of the game and check again, it still says my dps is bronze 2. I would not have queued if it had shown me at a higher rank, however, I figured since I was bronze 2, it would not be too hard to do okay/alright… since I believe it’s below-average rank. Please Help!

1 Like

Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.