Ranked promotion bug

I was plat 4 and when I won my fifth match to see my new rank, it said I was gold 5 and then placed me in gold 1? What is going on. I see this has been happening to everyone for the last hour or so.

I hope it’ll be adjusted to the correct rank for everyone because that is just ridiculous for the amount of time I put into this game.

5 Likes

similar situation here. they just refresh my rank to bronze 5 every new day. I think the thing is there must has a bug with the rank reset during the season not the beginning of the season. things got really ridiculous right now

2 Likes

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like