Rank-up glitch - demoting instead of promoting

Getting demoted 2 ranks being 5wins 2loses.

Those are people who had the same issue.

I have the screenshots of the games i played, and the ones of my peak rank if needed (in this case the 2 i got demoted from)

3 Likes

It did this to me while I was climbing. Put me in bronze 5 71% from bronze 1. I couldn’t get out of bronze 5 and it would say 71% over and over, so I quit.

1 Like

I have been having this same issue since OW2 came out. I am stuck and never go up. Even though I am always positive Wins. Normally 5 Wins 2 loses. I don’t move.

I have put up my own issue and it doesn’t look like they are doing anything to fix it. I love the game but this may just break my want to play. I am a competitive player.

I don’t understand why you don’t reset it every season. It allows you to climb and enjoy the game. We would like this fixed please. I also have screenshots to prove the ratio with no movement

1 Like

Same i have been stuck in bronze 5 on damage since season 4 even when i get like 5 wins and 1 loss, and i had come back this season after not having played since season 5, this glitch being one of the reasons and still im stuck in bronze 5 even when i had 5 wins 2 losses and 1 tie.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Same just happened to me. Had 5win 2 lose and demoted one rank low

1 Like