Rank Stuck at Silver 2

I would love to know how your ranking system in Overwatch 2 works because I will play seven games in a row as wins, and rank silver 2, four times in a row, while the friends I am literally playing the same game as will rank up and I’m stuck in silver 2. It happened to my support, got silver 2 twice in a row. I’m healing and damaging 1,000 per minute, I’m saving people, and yet I’m stuck in the same rank and my friends are moving up into plat.

at some point I’m not gonna be able to play with them because they are ranking up and I’m just stuck here, so please let me know how this works???

11 Likes

Im having the same issue, im stuck in bronze 5 even tho I have a decent win rate

4 Likes

Got the same here but in bronze 5 really making me to stop playing the game…

3 Likes

Same here friends growing in ranks while I stay bronze 5.

2 Likes

I’M HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. Stuck at silver 2, I can’t climb. As a support main, I always end up with the highest heals and assist in the game, and I don’t die a lot either, but I can’t climb and it’s frustrating. I’m literally switching to DPS or quick play matches, this is ridiculous.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

And there isn’t even a guarantee that it won’t happen to DPS either

1 Like

Same, I’ve “ranked up” 6 times to silver 2 support now. It’s not that I’m losing. I win most games (60-70% win rate) and still nothing. I can’t say I’ve ever done poorly in any of the games I’ve played either

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, I’ve repeatedly tried to rank up and am not moving out of silver 2 as support. I’m not getting more losses than wins. Seems others are experiencing this too, is blizz doing anything about this issue?

3 Likes

I have the same i’m stuck in silver 4 and when i’m winning i’m unranked in silver 5 …

1 Like

Same here. Silver 5. 4 times in a row. Broke my record of 59 elims to 9 deaths. 33k damage. Absolutely destroy every game and never rank up. Why dont blizzard give a fk.

1 Like

same here I won two times 7 wins and I’m stuck with silver 2 !!!

1 Like

same exact issue here

1 Like

Yup 21 games later still the same rank is there going to be a fix for this?

1 Like

Same thing here, I just capped off a 5 win streak with 25K heals in OT, still stuck in silver one. Like my 5th/6th time ranking up. Any fix to this?

1 Like

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

I dunno if this is the proper place to place my complaint. However blizzard what the heck??? I win 80-95% of my matches. Typically with the highest numbers in the whole lobby, not just my team. And I continue to “rank up” to silver 2, over and over and over and over. I think I’ve completed close to 30 rank ups, and it won’t place me beyond Silver 2. I was a diamond Overwatch 1 player. I’m sick of playing with poor game sense people. BLIZZARD FIX THIS PLEASE (also this account is my alt account so it won’t reflect the account I’m talking about)

1 Like

I’m in the same rank despite having good stats, win rate, and game sense. Teammates lack comms, positioning, and target focus. New ranking system isn’t helpful. @Blizzard, please fix this.

1 Like