Rank still not working on main account

So, I have been playing comp for a few months and my main account seems to be stuck in bronze. Now, I thought for a long while that it was my fault and that I was to improve, until I tried placing myself on a fresh one. When I did, I was placed in gold (4) right away and the time after up to gold 2. So, i waited for this new season to start as there were so many expected changed with comp and was really hyped that things would get sorted finally. Well…they didn’t. I just played 6 games (5 wins and 1 loss) and was placed in bronze 5 - on my main account. I really don’t want to give up on the account as I bought all the battle passes on it and would like my skill level to be reflected on it without having to use multiple account for it. I don’t know what to do and what the best plan of action would be, so ya….

1 Like

Same here, I haven’t been able to get my account out of bronze 5, even after performing on par with my gold 2 duo. Very aggrivating

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.