Rank Reward Inaccuracy

I finished the season as a Diamond 5 yet didn’t receive the Diamond title or CP. I played so much to achieve this and to diminish it is ridiculous. I’ve seen other posts of other people with the same problem. I checked the night before the new season just to confirm. Hurts because I put a lot of gameplay into it.

1 Like

Same as everybody else. You probably did your 7 wins, got Diamond 5 and then went to lose 3-4 and then never played again until the end of the season. The end of the season force-updates your rank and given that you lost a bunch, you would have been put back to plat 1-2 for the final season.

1 Like

Wierd system tho…
I was master 3, won 7 out of 6matches got master 2.
Played some more had maybe 7losses 5wins befare season ended. Logged in now and it says I ended in dia 3, then dropped to diamond 5.
Strange

1 Like

This was likely due to the 7 win 20 loss system preventing you from seeing your true rank. However, if you believe this is a bug, I’m linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect/Missing Competitive Rewards For All Ranks (Seasons 1 & 2).