Rank bug or what it's this?

I was silver player on season 1 and 2, demoted to bronze for the SR reset at the start of season 3.

I’m seeing rare issues (I guess) while I’m trying to climb silver again LOL. In my last try with Support I did 5-3 and stuck in Bronze 4 (but before I did 5-3 promoted from Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 and next was 5-4 demoted from Bronze 3 to Bronze 4 ??? )

With DPS my last try was 5-1 and I promoted from B4 to B3 (only 1 step .-. )

This remains me “bronze 5 bug” on season 1 completely, as the MMR was hidden I can’t watch how many points I won or lost in everymatch.

Bug or not, this system is frustrating for me and I want quit the game definitely.

2 Likes

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

I have another try with DPS, 5-3 and stay in bronze 3, my last 14 games was 10-4 (71% winrate) and only promoted one step, this works correctly? It’s hilarious and tired in this case. 〈◕﹏◕〉

1 Like