Random Internet issue that rarely ever happens caused small suspension and endorsement level down

Usually, I have no internet connection issues. However, in one game my internet decided to shut down, and I tried to rejoin multiple times. In the end, I got a suspension for like 5 minutes and my endorsement level went down. Pls fix how comp detects things like network connectivity so I don’t lose more for random internet problems

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Since you have identified the issue, I will spare the troubleshooting. Hopefully this helps explain why this policy exists and how it helps ensure a better competitive experience for everyone. Cheers! (^^)v

This just happened to me, too. Beginning of the game server log me out, couldn’t rejoin the game for few mins. (rejoin and log me out right away).
Guess what happened at the end, Endorsement level went down.
This is the first time happened and also the first time to leave the game, ( Voluntarily or involuntarily) I know this is just game and all. but customer service GM is basically telling me. Suck it up and move on and can’t do anything for you. Wow Maybe this is the real penalty for not buying enough loot boxes for Blizzard.

Hey Underwatch,

This thread is pretty old, and didn’t really need to be revived. If you’re experiencing a connection issue, please post your own thread, ideally with an MTR and DXDIAG so we can try to help.

If you just have feedback though, the Technical Support forums aren’t a good avenue for that. You’d be better served posting to General Discussion for that.

-Lantrasau