Hi Overwatch (I’m looking at you Jeff),
Ever since upgrading my PC I’ve been having issues with Overwatch randomly shutting down on me during games. My build is as follows:
- MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
- Memory: G.Skill FlareX - DDR4 (2x 8GB)
- PSU: Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500
- DISK: SanDisk Ultra 3D - Solid state drive (250GB)
On my most recent shutdown I received the following tracking code:
Because of earlier shutdowns I have disabled SMT (Simultaneous Multithreading) in the BIOS which until today seemed to have fixed the problem.
All drivers including the bios driver is up to date.
Appreciate the support, if you need any more information please let me know.