Random fps drop after echo patch

Hi I’ve been getting really serious fps drops after echo patch, my normal fps is 140 but then it would just drop to 40 for 0.5 sec then my game freezez. I have already uninstalled all previous graphics drivers and then install the newest one but that does not solve the problem.

These standard tips can help resolve most Overwatch FPS drops:

• Reset Overwatch’s Video Settings (Most recommended based on your description.)
  • Update your graphic card driver. (It sounds like you already did this.)
  • Reset your graphic card driver settings., then make sure that your Graphic Card Driver control panel is configured correctly for Overwatch. This includes setting Overwatch at Maximum Performance (not optimal power) for Power Management and making sure it set to run on the graphics card and not the motherboard chipset.
  • In drastic cases you may need to reinstall the driver and update to the most recent driver for your card. Remember to use Display Driver Uninstaller to completely clean out your old driver. Then download the most recent NVidia or AMD driver for your system. (It sounds like you already did this.)
  • There have been other threads reporting that updating your system BIOS can help with some performance issues with recent patches. Please be careful if you choose to update your BIOS and look up your motherboard’s instructions on how to do this.

Also here are advanced tips I have written in Overwatch’s Tech Support forum that maximize your FPS performance in the game.