Random and unstable input lag

I’ve been playing on the PTR for a while because of 222 lock. after 222 went live, so did i.

After playing sometime i noticed the game felt heavy, and slow, i had the same exact setting as the PTR but i felt worse, and my widow got dramatically worse.

I soon figured out that it was input lag that was making the game slower, and i tried everything i could to try and reduce it.

Nothing worked, i’ve set all setting to either off or low except for reduce buffering

https://youtu.be/1iviD3EXK10

ive made a video showing the input lag spikes

Hey there, thank you for posting the video. I did see some minor blips the input delay (indicated by the white boxes). I would recommend if possible work through my guide here on the technical support forum. It has a lot of troubleshooting steps that go beyond standard performance troubleshooting that may prove useful.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to reply. I’ve tried most of these.

All low/off except for reduced buffering, running in fullscreen, enabled high priority in task manager, checked disable full screen optimization, turned off XBOX DVR, i am connected through an ethernet, no other programs opened, optimized through the AMD settings, installed on my main hard drive that has the Windows OS on, i’m using a 144 hz monitor with a display port cable, enhanced pointer precision is off, and my drivers are all up to date

i have an alright gaming PC
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.4 GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580
RAM: 16 GB

Don’t know what i’m doing wrong.

Thanks again.