Ramattra ult nerf

I’m confused on how it’ll work, will it remain 3 seconds long but can be extended to 20 seconds max?

1 Like

Basically it stays the same, except even if he’s near people the whole time it has a max time limit of 20 seconds. The timer will still slowly tick down even if he’s attached to people.

20 seconds max instead of however long someone stands near you.

In other words, not enough, they know that and they decided to keep him broken.

1 Like

20 seconds max duration, timer will decrease slowly anytime an enemy is caught in it, so it still could be virtually infinite.

They should have nerfed it to at most 10 seconds - all timed ults don’t last even half as long as Ramattra’s.

1 Like

Like… 20 seconds fixed the infinite “ramattras blocking” but realistically 20 seconds is more than enough for him to chase down a whole team and kill them all lol

1 Like

20 seconds dealing damage to half of the map is insane. The whole idea of the ultimate is stupid

1 Like

My guess would be that damage now slows the duration by 80% instead of stopping it, with the base duration increased to 4 seconds to compensate. That would cap it at a clean 20 seconds.

Going down at all is still big. Previously he could get in range right as it’s about to expire and keep it up until you die, now he might just get a second or two out of it.

Regardless if the timer goes down, it’s not a big enough change. 20 seconds is still too long for a timed ult coupled with a speed boost.

One Annihilation could last up to at least three Tactical Visors in succession and top that off with a timer delay, this is the wrong direction to go with that change.

If anything, cap the timer at 10 seconds and if Ram uses block anytime during the ult, the ult ends. There has to be some kind of trade-off to risk popping ult.

I don’t agree with blocking shutting down ult if it’s going to end at some point, that’s the primary way to shut him down aside from running

I feel like his movement during his ult should only be 10% faster. I’m fine with the 20% for regular nemesis form, but it’s really hard to get away unless you’re playing super mobile characters. Nothing is more infuriating than being stuck as like Zen and just dying.

1 Like

I think this is more aimed at rammatra ulting near a checkpoint/overtime situation where you basically have to stare at him as you lose with almost 0 chance to make a difference.

1 Like

I think its a huge nerf tho.

Yo 6 seconds of dragonblade and however long “ITS GO TIME” lasts feels like a eternity in OW time.

20 seconds is like several lifetimes 🫠

Not nearly enough. Rammatra already EXCELS at ranged, melee and shield combat. His ULT gives him too much speed. Ult should be 1 second if no one is nearby, and extend to max 6 seconds, and speed boost should be 0. Think of it like a bit of an Orissa ult with some mobility and you’re punching people. This character literally breaks games. Not fun to play against.

The “I can only play against a character when they’re nerfed into the ground” type of reply