Ramattra Reveal - Overwatch League Grand Finals

Does he get a kick that sends people twice as far?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Easily the coolest design of any OW2 hero so far. Leaves me a little confused why they gave us 3 total duds at launch when they had a much more compelling hero ready for season 2.

2 Likes

If his gameplay is only half as badass as he looks and sounds, this might be a hero for me.

6 Likes

He’s just still at the tiki bar drinking his sadness away

3 Likes

People who were able to guess the name of the hero today are pure geniuses

3 Likes

Only a 50 hour grind to unlock lol

21 Likes

the origin story video should be pinned to top…

13 Likes

Am I the only one getting Predator vibes?

8 Likes

So no mauga…

(▼へ▼メ)

6 Likes

lmao, i forgot already. I am excited to join an angry hate mob for blizzard putting him at like lvl 70 in the battle pass out of spite.

4 Likes

Be still my heart.

This is way better than that Kiriko short too.

9 Likes

This dude is going to be a mix of Raum and Torvald from Paladins. Mark my words. Screen cap this post.

2 Likes

Finally a good character, blizzard, GOD
I’m biased bc I like robots though.
I love him so much, I’m so glad we got him, aaaah.

3 Likes

That whole thing about omnics being a single generation / finite sounds really off.

6 Likes

Cool hero. Too bad the game is booty

3 Likes

cause they want money, that’s why

that is not mauga… :pensive:

2 Likes

Ramattra has amazing lore implications. The London Calling comic touched on Omnics being finite, but his origin story really drives the point home. Commands a lot of sympathy.

But then what about Null Sector’s troopers? We’ve seen them on the assembly line, are they technically not alive?

So excited to see more of him.

6 Likes

Orisa was also created from scratch using dead omnic parts. She’s pretty much a second generation omnic from this guy’s perspective.

8 Likes

Not really, because remember, only premium players will unlock it right away. If you’re not paying for the battlepass, you have to reach level 55 to unlock it.

2 Likes