RALLY TO ME, BRiGITTE MAiNS!

That must be so inconvenient if you ever have to post on mobile.

1 Like

Defend allies? More like run to the front and leave supports to die in the back.

Those who would abandon their allies just to achieve personal glory are fools and unwelcome within the ranks of the Paladins! We of the Holy order have learned from our Mentorā€™s past mistakes: One must stick with oneā€™s own team should they wish to pursue victory!

Did you copy this from that one RichC thread aimed at tank mains? :thinking:

1 Like

Not copy! No! I would never dream of stealing from RichC! But i feel it is my duty as a Brigitte Main to rally others the same way RichC did for his Crusaders! If anything, RichC actually iNSPiRED me to create this thread!

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m with youā€¦

But why donā€™t you capitalize the letter ā€œIā€?

REASONS. JUSTiFiED ONES. :yum:

I will continue to question it until you give a satisfactory answer.

ā€œA SATiSFACTORY ANSWER.ā€

Is the lowercase I thing throughā€¦ well, everything, a meme or something I missed?

I will not be shaken. Why wonā€™t you capitalize I?!

Thatā€™s what I wanna know. Drop the shield and stop defending this mystery!

NOPE! iTā€™s EXCLUSiVELY MiNE!

BUT THEN i WONā€™T BE AS MYSTERiOUS, THOUGH!

JUST 'CAUSE. (iNQUiRY SUCCESSFULLY AVOiDED,)

well fine then if thats how you wish to play then I too shall join this odd way of not caring about how things look

I am not satisfied with that answer. ā€œJust becauseā€ is not a justification of behavior.

If sheā€™s my third most played support, what happens? (Mercy n Moira has stolen my heart, like dat Mercy voiceline ā€œI got you Brigitteā€) itā€™s on my duty to heal Brigitte.

FiNE. i GUESS iā€™LL EXPLAiNā€¦

i JUST DO iT CAUSE iT MATCHES THE THEME OF MY USERNAME, WHiCH iS THE SAME USERNAME i USE FOR EVERYTHiNG.

Then you are considered an Honorary Member of the Holy Order, though not a full-fledged Paladin.

A TRUE FRiEND AND ALLY OF THE HOLY ORDER! i TOAST YOU, MY FRiEND!

1 Like

I too, have taken up the ways of protecting healers and beating people to bloody pulps.

THEN WELCOME TO THE HOLY ORDER, MY FRiEND!

But donā€™t forget, others besides your fellow supports may require your protection as well!

1 Like

Brig is cool and all but Moira is weā€™re it is it.