RALLY TO ME, BRiGITTE MAiNS!

This message is to those who have taken up the flail and shield to protect their allies! To defend those when they find themselves in peril and no-one else can save them! To be there when the first defense falls, ready to stand up in their place 'til they may fight again!

These words go out to all those have chosen the mighty Brigitte as their Hero!

WE ARE THE PALADiNS!

Lords and Ladies all, Champions of the Flail! Hear my words, and Rally together!

We will be there to support our Crusaders, our Mentors, in their charge to victory! We will be there to defend our Medics, our Saviors, our Monks, Minstrels, and Priests, from those whom they’d otherwise fall to! We will be there to empower our Builders and architects, just as they do for us in with their own constructions! We will be there to defend our allies, our army, our TEAM, in their darkest time, from the mighty powers our enemy may unleash upon them, from the Sharpest of Dragons! From the Fullest of Boars! From the Tallest of Mid-days!

WE ARE BOTH THE LAST LiNE, AND THE FiRST!

We must be ready to defend our land when the Enemy breaks through our walls, our Barriers, our first line of defense! And just as well, we must be strong when we break through the enemy lines, as we assist our team in spearheading the assault aside our Crusaders!

FOR OUR TEAM’S STRENGTH iS OURS, JUST AS WE ARE THEiRS!

So long as we stand strong, so doth our allies! And so long as our allies stand resolute, so doth we.

SO, STAND STRONG FOR YOUR TEAM!

Be their Shield, their Savior, AND their Enablers! Stand firm against those who seek to harm them! Support them in their own battles with your own Holy and Knightly abilities, taught to us by our own Mentors, the Crusaders of Germany, and Fathers, the Dwarven Engineers our Homeland.

WE ARE THE SQUiRES OF OUR ALLiES.

We will be there for them in their endeavors, be there for them to fall back upon should they falter, be there to stand by their side in the the heat of battle, be there to defend them when they should so require it!

WE ARE THE PALADiNS, AND WE WiLL BE THEiR STRENGTH!

So stand proud as a member of our Holy Order, for our Journey has only yet begun, and we have a long road ahead of us in following our duties as Paladins.

And to all those whom have read this besides those among our ranks, to the Glorious Crusaders and Sturdy Dwarves, to the Divine Priests and Joyous Minstrels, to the Suave Outlaws and Shadowy Wraiths, to all of those who would stand beside us, know this:

WE WiLL BE YOUR SHiELD, JUST AS OUR MENTOR, THE CRUSADER, iNSPiRED US TO BE. WE WiLL BE YOUR STRENGTH, JUST AS YOU WiLL BE TO US.

And to those of us who have fully devoted themselves to the Holy cause, to those who have taken up the Golden arms, the symbols of our order, the Glistering Shield and Gilded Flail, know this.

YOU are the Elite. YOU are the noblest of Paladins, the Chosen of our Order, those destined to lead their team to greatness and inspire others to join our cause or support it through their own way! YOU are examples of what we should all aspire to be! YOU are TRUE HEROES!

YOU are the BRiGOLD BRiGADE. And YOU will be the Flag of Victory! YOU will be the Key to the Gates of Glory. YOU will achieve TRUE HONOR, just as our Legendary Crusaders have before us!

RALLY TO ME, BROTHERS AND SiSTERS OF THE HOLY ORDER! WE ARE THE PALADiNS! WE ARE THE GUARDiANS FOR OUR ALLiES! WE ARE BRiGiTTE LiNDHOLM, AND WE WiLL BE THEIR SHiELD!

32 Likes

RALLY TO ME

And to everyone else.

3 Likes

Well I’ve got my pool noodle ready!

7 Likes

and we are op in total mayhem with very short cooldowns and we are also hated for being really strong

7 Likes

Wait, what if we don’t main Brigitte. Are we not allowed here?

1 Like

Though we may be powerful, we have clear weaknesses that we must depend upon our friends and allies to make up for. We are only as strong as our team, after all.

2 Likes

Brigitte is something of a tertiary character for me behind Moira and Reinhardt, and I’m still here.

1 Like

yes that is very true

1 Like

You are welcome as well! After all, we are sworn to protect and assist all those in need!

1 Like

Well, this is a team oriented objective based game–at it’s core and in professional–it would be rather silly to balance a game around Total Mayhem.

2 Likes

Then I will defend along side you.

4 Likes

Then welcome, Comrade, as an ally and friend of the Holy Order of Paladins!

1 Like

We shall protect our Reinhardts, our Zaryas, our Reapers and Meis. We will shake up this meta from the dreaded Dive and knock that stupid pink Dorito-munching snotball and her cronies back where they belong: In Hell. Get ready for Season 10, miaj amikoj!

-SoaringEagle :eagle::shield:

3 Likes

Let us not discriminate! All those in dire need are subject to our protection! Though our presence may change much throughout the land, our services are not exclusive to a select few whom inhabit it!

All those who stand beside us deserve the protection of the Holy Order!

(Also, it hardly seems fair to banish a bunch of people to the Hells. After all, I don’t believe Mei’s quite prepared for guests at the moment. :laughing:)

1 Like

Come now, mia amiko. Mei ne estas diablo. After several months of being more hated than Hanzo, she needs someone to cheer her up.

Aside from that… should we get RichC to join us? Or can he be our lackey? He’d love it.

-SoaringEagle :eagle::shield:

between this and Mercy’s pea shooter, I don’t know which one is funnier :wink:

2 Likes

It really bothers me that you aren’t capitalizing “i” in all caps words…

4 Likes

She ain’t quite the devil, that’s for sure, but as one of only three demons down there, the Impish Angela and Hellish Reyes included, she could use some company from the outside world! That’s why, rather than banish citizens of our fair land down to them, why not invite THEM up to US!

Mei Mains, we cordially invite you to join us up on the mainland!

SORRY, BUT iT’S KiND OF MY THiNG!

i AM THE ALL MiGHTY SiROSTRiKE, AFTER ALL!

Lackey!? Without RichC and his Glorious Crusaders, our Holy Order would never have been!

If anything, RichC is to be revered for his hand in the mentoring of a new generation of protectors!

1 Like

Okay, I get that you’re trying to have an endearing, personal character trait…

But that is both the start of a sentence and the “I” in first-person sense of being, you monster.

1 Like

OKAY, i’M SORRY.

i’LL TRY TO DO BETTER FROM NOW ON…

…OOPS. :smiling_imp:

(i MAY BE NiCE, BUT WHO SAYS PALADiNS CAN’T BE A LiTTLE MiSCHiEViOUS?)