R.I.P Tanks, Brig, and Bastion 💔 This is unfair!

But I feel like the coulda dealt with GOATS in a different way. The Brig nerfs, fine, Zarya’s damage, Lucio (he’s a big enabler of GOATS), Perhaps small Ana nerfs, Maybe… MAAAYBE the DM nerf. But not this :frowning:

The DM nerf barely concerns me, the only hero it will affect me on is Tracer, where it completely changes the fight.

The armour nerf kills D.Va completely. So many heroes can now just strip her armour off no problem. She’s now had 4 nerfs to her survivability after a single buff over 2 years ago.

And D.Va will not get a buff against armour, her pellets only do 2 damage.

2 Likes

I refuse to watch OWL until they revert this trash patch.

1 Like

I honestly think that what their banking on is healing so tanks don’t turn into poo poo garbage. Because their is a lot of healing in the game right now and we’re only going to get more as more support characters are released. The armor changes I think are mostly so the DPS class can be rounded out more because you only see burst damage heroes being played. The changes to armor are to help characters like Solider, Sombra, and Symmetra. Just my theory tho lol

1 Like

Brig might be the worst hero in the game now… like what does she add anymore? Dive counters her…

2 Likes

D.vas dm lasts 2 seconds. It’s cooldown is 2 second that’s without it even needing to still reach full charge. It has more downtown then up time… lol

2 Likes

Brigitte will still reign due to her fundamental design being horrid and still be allowed to 1v1’s with ease!

2 Likes

But our tankies most likely won’t;(

1 Like

0h yeah rip ANY TANK PLAYER

3 Likes

Something is really wrong. When a dps character has more healing per second then any healer in the game.

Tanks and Brigitte are nowhere near dead.
Bastion was never alive… But now he actually deals more damage to tanks, which is nice.

Now that Roadhog exists, and that the Bastion vs Roadhog match up is even more one sided than before, which I didn’t think to be possible, is an issue.
But that’s not something you could solve by changing Bastion.

Tanks also have more damage in the game than dps heroes…

And Reaper is still not a tank, his healing can be prevented, his damage eaten, and tanks can easily burst him down still.

It is necessary, if you want your tank not falling apart/having to disengage in only few seconds. But it always been like that.

??? I don’t understand? Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

Agreeing that you indeed need many healers now, but argue, that it’s not only recent issue.

1 Like

but tanks have always been meta and always will be meta

Yeah, I’m just saying it will be MORE necessary, especially if you want to play Orisa. Poor Orisa :((

They didn’t do it, because teams can react by bringing more healers to compensate. Tank with stacked support ults + resurrect from Mercy, if one still dies somehow.