Quick play classic needs to be deleted

So you want to delete a mode and force people into the mode you like to make your life better.

That’s right. Make others suffer so you are happy.

2 Likes

I mean… Isn’t that most suggestions? Jeff really likes total mayhem but the devs see it’s not popular so it’s being slowly phased out. :woman_shrugging:t5: Why support a thing not popular?

You might like it, maybe some others too. But op can give their suggestion for removal based on their own dislike

Who said it’s being phased out? I haven’t seen that anywhere. I use ot like that mode but when Moira came along it just got to much, and I like Moira in normal games.

1 Like

People complain about que times and how QPC is a crapshoot, then ask for it to be removed, which would force those same people to wait in que times?

Am I missing something here?

1 Like

i can roll with this

It’s not really taking space and it’s better for it to exist so that role que works better for those who want it. It they were to take QPC out the que for DPS would be even worse.

Exactly. Except I just took a suspension for ‘sabotaging’ QPC. It had to be QPC multi-stack false reports, because that is the only mode I’ve been playing.

The game is literally dead because they don’t protect the people that want to play it for fun - dps in non-competitive environments.

Come to role queue. We have pie and punch :slight_smile:

The salt if QPC was deleted would be beyond imagination lol

But… I personally wouldn’t really care one way or another

No no no qpc is a god teir game mode just ask all the role queue haters. There was never any problems with coordination before role queue the only thing role queue did was make us all have to wait longer to play.

Jeff m dude. They said it doesn’t really fit with the game…

Edit: link for t mayhem and no limits

Quick Play Classic helps unlock achievement sprays though.

it is not currently possible to earn achievements in QP Classic

I tried it a while back, and it was FULL of those high rank players. Spent the whole time just respawning and couldn’t even do anything. It’s not meant for normal people imo.

But he doesn’t say he’s phasing it out. He said he would if he could but because people play it and it’s been around for so long it’s remaining.

Well, that is a whole different matter, the reporting system is way too dumb as it is and allows misapplication and abuse. It definitely would not hurt to invest a bit more into improving it.

‘The game is dead’ is a stretch, but I do feel there is a bit too much of a focus towards ‘seriousness’ with OWL and competitive. Hopefully OW2 will try to improve the balance between ‘serious’ and ‘fun’. x)

1 Like

Oh look, strawman.

I play QPC and MH and believe it or not I see a good share of tanks and healers in QPC. Hell I see 2-2-2 a lot of times and end up spite switching just to break it up.

1 Like

I thought they fixed that?

tell them what sort of characters are being played in quicklplay classic,
what’s the most played ones according to you?

Leave QP Classic alone. It’s there for people that don’t like playing Role Queue and I’m one of them. There’s a massive reason why QP Classic doesn’t have a stupidly long queue time because people enjoy playing it.

3 Likes