Quick play classic needs to be deleted

One could argue that all the people who are displeased with rolequeue QP don’t necessarily want to have to play no limits when they want a quick game. That’s a reason.

4 Likes

How about the fact that there are people that greatly dislike RQ? That alone is more than enough reason for it to stay.
Y’all got your oh so great role queue, now leave us alone. No need to take it all away from us.

9 Likes

Tbh I think Quick Play Classic is only there to remind us of how much of a Hell comp was before role queue. I have plenty of gripes with the current system, but it’s miles better than getting a comp match where your 5 team mates insta-lock DPS and stubbornly refuse to switch or communicate throughout the entire match.

3 Likes

What ? You got that backwards. Classic players know what they got themselfes into. They try to work with whatever they get as opposed to QP players where they expect to win 100% of the time if they “choose the right hero” and then get salty if they dont…

7 Likes

So what exactly is your issue with no-limits? It’s offering the classic QP experience, just like QPC. If they’re both providing the same concept there’s little reason to keep them both when other modes deserve a chance in rotation.

And what about the people that had no-limit QP taken away from them before? You got your oh-so-great hero limits, no need to take that away from them.

QPC is there for the small group that doesn’t like roleq and a place where dps can avoid long queue times if they just want to play. There’s nothing wrong with keeping it and more options is good as long as it doesn’t divide the player base too much which currently it doesn’t. If you don’t enjoy it just don’t play it.

3 Likes

What is with people who cant leave well enough alone? I get it, you dont like it. Dont play it and be on your merry way. Dont ask for it to be shut down, there are people who like it. I dont like it, mostly because of the crowd that is there. I LIKE them having their own place to play in their own way. I want them as far from me as possible.

There is no valid argument for shutting it down, especially the “it’ll shorten QP queue time” fallacy. I dont WANT that unorganized pile of amphibian feces in my game, and they certainly dont want me in theirs…let people play how they want.

3 Likes

What they need to do is remove all quickplay and simply have competitive classic and competitive

YEah! lets alienate the entire casual playerbase… wait…

1 Like

Yes there is a big sign in front of competitive saying you are not allowed to play competitive if you are casual…oh wait…there isn’t…

Casual gamers don’t want to play comp in general . They want to play a quick game with no pressure. Most of the casual gamers I know only even have a ranking because of the gold guns.

What about no? If you don’t like it, don’t play it.

1 Like

You can play a quick game of competitive without pressure

Sure… if you don’t care about other people. However considering most people in comp consider it “serious” and if you’re not playing at your very best or playing a character you’ve actually got practice on they consider you “soft throwing” and may report you.

Do you honestly believe what you’re saying? Comp has consequences, highly visible rankings and prizes. QP does not.

It’s funny now that you remind me that No Limits was part of the original design of the game.

Now you could call it…

“Classic, Classic Quick Play” :joy:

I get my QP lootbox game done then play Classic QP for a game or two then log off. After 2-2-2 I’ve played a lot less OW than I used to do. So if classic QP gets removed I’d probably just uninstall which wouldn’t be a bad thing. It would just mean I’d put more time in other games that I have in the backlog.

5 Likes

Anything to get more total mayhem I will take…

That’s exactly what I said it would be good for - those that cannot tolerate role queue are free to indulge in it and over time it will feel terrible as the game is balanced around 2-2-2. It’s only going to get worse.

1 Like

Now, I find this odd cause I play mostly QP Classic now. I’ve had some great matches with people. Sure some have been sh–ty but oh well, I still tend to enjoy QP classic over forced 2-2-2

4 Likes

You just described every game mode in Overwatch.

1 Like