Quick play classic needs to be deleted

Been doing it for DPS practice. It;s like being in hell. Nobody every tries, no team coordination, half the time you get trolls. It’s even worse than quickplay.

Honestly its just taking up space and it needs to go.

If this mode was deleted Que times for DPS on quickplay would go up

8 Likes

true, i use it only to mess around playing dps because i won’t wait 10 mins for it

1 Like

Sounds like typical low GM matches…

5 Likes

is that not arcade in general

29 Likes

So… basically just like regular QP and arcade?

26 Likes

and after the matches, people probably blame each other for losing, or blizzard, you know basically anyone other than themselves because they are perfect

9 Likes

It is a good trap mode to filter out some of the bad DPS.

12 Likes

there is MMR for quick play so it wont matter either way

This is reason enough to not delete it

10 Likes

… So don’t play? Why does the final refuge for those who liked the chaos of classic QP need to appeal to everyone? It allows for semi-organized games to rack up arcade wins. I enjoy it when I have gotten tired of MH chaos but don’t want to deal with a queue.

35 Likes

I feel the same way. If they removed Classic QP I would immediately uninstall.

13 Likes

And in the same post you make an argument against it’s removal.

Whatchu want >.>
Though I agree QPC is a dumpster fire, I think it stands to serve as a reminder that everyone who is willing to fill went to role queue QP, and the only people playing QPC are the ones that were actively breaking QP so badly the game was not worth playing. I didn’t touch QP for years as a solo queuer because the experience was so bad, I just hard stuffed my face into competitive because there was NO ALTERNATIVE to get a decent game, and even then, comps matchmaker pre RBSR was also a trashfire. Now I can enjoy QP when I’m not feeling so competitively charged but am still feeling overwatch.

But some people need to be reminded QPC is the TRUE Old quickplay experience. So for that sole reason, it should stay, as a reminder that the grass isn’t greener on the other side, and that you’re more likely to step in a turdpile than on a blade of grass. So long as it serves that reminder, it can keep that space forever.

6 Likes

If QPC goes, you know that your DPS queue times will increase, won’t you?

5 Likes

Hence the name “qp classic”

2 Likes

Better yet. Let’s delete 2-2-2 and also delete competitive play in all modes… That way people can stop worrying about their SR and finding the absolute best team possible, and just have fun with the game.

11 Likes

No it shouldn’t. I play it specifically for fast queue times, knowing full well my games could potentially be terrible. I’d rather play with a terrible team comp than stare at the main menu for 20 minutes.

5 Likes

Honestly, I still like it. It gives me the choice to jump off of support and go DPS/TANK where they’re needed. With role queue, I can better appreciate classic QP.

(Fun Fact: I originally thought QP classic was a game mode where QP reverted to its original state XD)

4 Likes

222 was added to prevent this mess.

What is wrong with comp?

1 Like

So like every other game mode then? Move along folks, nothing to see here.

6 Likes

QPC should be in weekly rotation with no limits.

There’s no reason for both of these modes to potentially be up at the same time.