Quick heads up to comp players

DO NOT QUEUE FOR COMP RIGHT NOW

Server issues being reported and one of the side effects is still losing SR despite not connecting to a game.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Was just about to.

1 Like

No problem, noticed it in QP a few minutes ago then came to check here what’s up. Yea a lot of people already lost 50 SR due to not fully connecting. Some are facing suspensions. Not sure is blizz plans to refund though so I wouldn’t chance it.

Here’s the response to one of the report threads from Blizz.

That’s what would happen if I played a game, so this is a real time saver. Thanks!

1 Like

Unfortunately, was playing QP earlier and now am on a -75% XP penalty for 13 games. Not pleased, as it never loaded ANYTHING, just kept timing out.

Just do something else for the time being. This is a really strange bug that is punishing people for some reason. Don’t risk anything.

Shït man thanks you saved me a 10 minute queue and sr loss

1 Like

Does that include comp 6v6? Be a shame too. I waited so long for that mode to come back :pensive:

Well, there’s no end of stuff I should be doing. it’s my spring break, and I have a big library book about Dostoyevsky due on Monday, so I need to finish it before they charge me like a hundred bucks in overdue fees. And then there’s those streaming watch lists . . . really cool looking one about the Mongol warriors that I wanna see. Just grumpy that it gave me one “if you continue to leave matches, you will be penalized” and then, bam, huge penalty.

Huh? I’ve played comp non-stop for 7 hours now and no server problems at all

If you honestly still care about comp, then you either must hate yourself or something’s seriously wrong with you.