Quick and constant frame lag

About once per second or so I get a super fast bout of frame lag. It’s quick enough that in one example, a Hanzo peeked around the corner and 1 shot me and I didn’t even see it happen during the lag. This has been happening only over the past couple weeks, and my ping is still the same, happens regardless of graphical settings or programs runnign in the BG

It could be packet loss, especially if you’re missing activity from the game. Have you looked at a WinMTR test to see if you’re losing any data? Blizzard Support - Running WinMTR

Yes and in the loss % column it shows 74 to the very first hop to a Comcast server in Kansas

Make sure to restart your router once every 3 days. (pref. shut down the medium of every user connected -> pull the power plug -> leave it offline for 60sec -> and and reboot everything ) Optimal once per day but ofc that can be annoing.
That stuff is somewhere in a FAQ on here but I can’t find it right now.

Here is a video of what I’m dealing with. streamable DOT com/ghtek

WinMTR data: imgur DOT com/a/o0UT7kw

For reference a WinMTR run to 1.1.1.1 imgur DOT com/a/7WbcQ1V

Looking over those, as the packet loss is starting right as the connection leaves the modem and enters the ISP’s network, this is likely something you’ll want to contact the ISP to look into further.

I tried a few days ago, got someone in india on Comcast tech support chat and just did modem resets and that’s about it. Otherwise useless.

Since you’re their customer, you have to contact them again and try to work it out. Just tell them your previous call was unsuccessful.