Questions about about the development team lifestyle

Howdy Jeff Kaplan, I ,along with the vast majority of the Overwatch community, am a big fan of your work. I’m personally hoping to become a indie- game developer, and I personally would like to ask you a few questions about your job.

1; How stressful is it? I understand the value of deadlines, and would like to know how other people fine it stressful.

2; I, like other artists, have a hard time showing others my work, because I fear they won’t like it. Do you ever have this concern?

3; I always wondered how you created the characters. all of them are amazing, well fleshed out, and I would like to learn how to strengthen my characters personalities.

I’m very unsure that you’ll see this, but if you do, It would mean the world to me.

Thank you for your time.

Be advised that posting the name of a Blizzard team member in the topic title is against the Overwatch forums’ posting guidelines. I recommend editing your topic title to “Questions about the development team lifestyle?” (This has since been corrected.)

Now there was a recent thread where several team members answer indepth questions about their work and lifestyle working for the Overwatch Development Team. Game Director Jeff Kaplan did not participate but many of the lesser known faces behind the scenes did:

Thank you. I just made the change, That and I’ll take a look.

Good, this will make sure your topic will not be locked unexpectedly. Cheers.