Question to @Jeff or anyone from Overwatch team

Hi,
Just a quick question. I’ve played a lot of competitive lately and today I’ve lost like 20 matches in a row or something close to it.

So I’d like to ask you to check my match history and tell me if there is something wrong with me, or if I do something really stupid that causes me to lose all the games one by one. It ain’t the switching issue, I pick what is needed. I also never leave.

Everyone deserves their rank, therefore it must be something wrong with me.

I guess I must be some sort of a retard or have some brain illness, because there is no chance that you could get unswitchcapable Hanzo mains or 4 dps players 20 times in a row.

I look forward to hear from you.

1 Like

You’re not going to hear anything back.

4 Likes

Sometimes you just lose no matter what you do. Competitive is more luck than anything else. You can perform the same way you do but you keep getting the bad dice roll.

Competitive is a coin flip these days. I’m surprised I continued as long as I did.

You’re either going to get a balanced team w/ competent teammates or one of the following (combinations of the following also valid):

-A thrower
-A leaver
-A troll
-Someone “Trying a new hero”
-A main w/ a <30% win rate on that hero

List goes on. It’s not you…it’s Competitive. At ALL brackets…

2 Likes

I accept that sometimes I have to lose, but mate… 20 games in a row!!! 20 games and in each one of them a leaver, what is that supposed to be?

Last game I got 4 afk, I’m not even kidding.

Each game, hundreds of report sent, yet 0 reply from Blizzard about suspension of those players. What is the point of even me trying do much good as I can IF I’M THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIES.

This game is crap.

Well assuming you are the same EL905-2649 as the one on Overbuff then you haven’t actually played any comp and your stats aren’t super hot on any hero so I’d say you just need to improve at the game.

I understand that sometimes you get some bad luck but you also need to stop blaming other people for every problem, sometimes you gotta step back and say “what did I do wrong?” and try to improve yourself cuz you can’t change other people.

Don’t take this as a negative post, I’m just trying to give you some advice. I did the same thing before, kept blaming others and thinking I was perfect but that’s not how you improve anything. Once I acknowledged my problems I was able to improve. From there I worked on my communication, it’s the closest you can get to controlling your teammates.

Ever since they announced LFG, I’m just waiting to play comp again until we have it. I expect it should help a lot with team building, and communication. Right now it is absolutely a coin flip how it will go.

It is actually inappropriate to report players who left the match. This is because they are AUTOMATICALLY penalized according the Competitive Leaver Rules including those who disconnect from a game. You should only report players who are deliberately using hero abilities to hinder your team’s ability to win the game,