Question regrading the upcoming tournement

What kind of rewards would I able to get when I watch the streams
Can I earn more owl tokens so I can get that hog skin or will there be no rewards?

Don’t think they’ve specified yet…though I noticed Wyoming has included some stream dates up in the pinned schedule post up top just in case

Unfortunately I think things have changed and there may not be streaming rewards planned for the Overwatch League Flash Ops Community Experimental Play Tournament. The webpage on OverwatchLeague.com was edited to no longer mention streaming rewards specifically on the upcoming Experimental Play tournament. I know it originally said

…but now it says…

I checked a cached version of the page on Archive.org to make sure I remember copying the words exactly from before. However, this does now suggest there will be no way to earn additional tokens this weekend. I do not have an official answer from Blizzard about this at this time.

If you are interested in either the Midas Roadhog or Good vs. Evil Echo Legendary Skins, be prepared to purchase any additional league tokens necessary to get the skins. If you are considering refunding the Zarya Alien skin (click here for details), please note it may take an extended amount of time for Blizzard Customer Service to issue the OWL Token refund and you may not get those tokens in time before the promotion for these two new skins goes away.

Purchase OWL Tokens on the platform you play on by following the links below or visiting your in-game platform shop.

Battle.net PC - PlayStation 4/5 - Xbox 1/X/S - Nintendo Switch eShop (App Only)

3 Likes

They have to get people to buy tokens for the new skins somehow…

Well i already did
I wish echo hands had more texture on the golden guns, but it’s still an awesome skin

I can’t afford either of those and I don’t think refunding the Zarya skin would be the play, given I am a tank main and the skin will be super rare after what happened

1 Like