Question | How Should Mercy Mains Offer Feedback?

Just was wondering… How should Mercy mains offer Feedback in this forum… If the Mercy Megathread is constantly being flagged and closed?

https://i.gyazo.com/4bb04e4829d94ab6830e8d0df58ccfc3.png

Also, how come we still don’t have sub-forums for each hero, to organize said feedback?

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

28 Likes

The forum mods and what not cant be bothered to make sub forums. And mega threads were to silent the vocal crowd during “successful” failed reworks that required many nerfs and “bug fixes”.

But seriously sub-forums for heroes would be a start to organizing clutter in the general forum. If anything start with a Mercy sub- forum.

Or if that’s to much make a sub forum based on Support, Tank and Damage hero classes.

8 Likes

It’s like a challenge getting a post in the trash mega.
Which btw proves how little they care about our feedback.

And it’s a shame.

6 Likes

The problem is, its not feedback at this point.
At least to many people.

What else is there to talk about? surely you have exhausted all talking points and just repeating yourselves now…which is spam.

Sub-forums please, then you can “give feedback” all you like, IN there.
Surely it shouldn’t be too hard to add sub forums for each hero…

6 Likes

Just post to general discussion. It’s obvious they don’t use Megathread anymore. They should officially confirm it’s closure though.

1 Like

Huh, Maybe take some time to realize that most heroes don’t even have their own megathread, yet they still share their feedback regardless. You are actually given a privilege that other mains don’t have.

3 Likes

Probably by sales pitching individual rework ideas on separate threads.

Describe the problem up top. In about a paragraph.

Post some changes that look like patch notes, relative to the current Mercy.

Then follow up with a paragraph of why this would solve the above problem and be overall better.

Whatever you do, don’t post “Walls of Text”.

Incremental tweaks on the current design would be highly preferable.

As for the patch note formatting, do something like this:

Mercy

Valkyrie:

• Reduce permaregen to 10, with regen going back to 20 after not taking damage for 1 second.

Cadeuseus Staff:

• 55 healing per second, up from 50.

Resurrect:

• No movement slowdown while casting.

Create multiple sub-threads yourselves.

One megathread discussing how we can change mercy’s current state without altering abilities

One megathread talking about potential revert options

One megathread talking about potential reworks

If people want to continue discussing about it, they should be able to. Many other topics are repeated every day.

Also, it is feedback as long as it’s constructive criticism or suggestions/ideas how to improve. Even if it’s repeated idea.

What new feedback could they offer that hasn’t already been said and resaid a thousand times? That’s what I want to know.

That hasn’t been happening for months.

whoops my bad fam. i thought they still were and thats why this thread was made

Idk then, maybe put a disclaimer

Request to the developers: Please do not place this in the Megathread, I request that this be on it’s own

No worries. This post is more of a question how to best do feedback without the megathread.

Right now there is no way without it being classified as spam.
Solution? Sub-forums.

yet the ideas are all the same and everything was already said. even the ones who post those threads admit the devs don’t read their threads. so why bother flooding the forums

every single day

with threads about mercy when it doesn’t do any good.

2 Likes

A shame indeed. In the very least, I don’t think that asking for a sub forum of our heroes would be asking for too much. I’m pretty sure everyone can agree to that, so I’m not sure why this hasn’t been done yet for this forum. Strange…

So you are against the idea of Megathreads and for the idea of Sub-forums. Got it! You could have done without the “anti-Mercy main” propoganda and the snide remarks against them, but thanks for sharing your opinion nonetheless and further cementing where you stand for your fellow supporters! :slight_smile:

A few people have been suggesting that idea for a while now, I kind of don’t see the point of continuing it if it gets locked that quickly…

That is your best answer to why mercy megathreads are constantly closed and how come we still don’t have sub forums for all heroes? I must say, you could have done better there. 3/10

I’m not sure that this community is prepared for something like that. Would that really be what people would want?

I believe that’s what people are doing now. That wouldn’t answer the issue with the megathread constantly being closed though, or the lack of sub forums.

Oh projecting your opinion on Mercy mains, lovely! Still doesn’t answer the questions in the OP unfortunately.

Oh projecting your opinion on Mercy mains, lovely! Still doesn’t answer the questions in the OP unfortunately. (copy pasted since the previous response was saying the exact same thing) :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Bump the open megathread so people know it exists and hopefully use it. Separate into separate megathreads as needed

Mercy mains? pulls out a bunch of throwing knives SHINAYYYYYY!

1 Like

Most Mercy posts I see fall into the “Walls of Text” category.

They aren’t built to be skimmed in 5 seconds and fully read in 30 seconds.