Question about twitch drops

So tomorrow I gotta follow a streamer with drops enabled to get the key, I already linked my bnet acc to twitch channel… but when the 4 hour stream end I get the password where? on the bnet acc mail? on twitch one? where? @@ can’t understand.

You’ll see it on Twitch’s “drops” page.

1 Like

Thank you! (20 chars

You don’t get a key, when the drop is redeemed you can go to your blizzard launcher and from the list (how you used to get into the ptr) the beta will show up. From there you can download and install it.

1 Like

And to be specific, once you watch enough time, you must claim the drop at twitch.tv/drops/inventory.

If you need help as you start to watch, be sure to see my troubleshooting guide in this post: Welcome to the first Overwatch 2 PvP Beta - #3 by Kaedi-11739

3 Likes

Is there a limited number of drops available for beta drops on Wednesday or can everyone who is watching 4 hours of the partnered streamers are able to get a guranteed access for the OW2 beta?

1 Like

So, 4 hours once the event starts… So when does it start?

Everyone who successfully reaches 4 hours gets a Beta drop guaranteed. (This is triple-confirmed by Andy yesterday.) Apparently, Twitch no longer does random RNG drops with their new system which is why they are running an incredibly high watch time requirement with a small window of time to watch.

3 Likes

2022-04-27T17:00:00Z

4 Likes

So it’s not limited. Okay.

Not limited in quantity, just limited in the time allowed to earn.

3 Likes

Okay thank you very much!

2 Likes

Oh that’s wonderful the event starts at 19:00 in my country. Enough time to get the drop and give the beta a quick try before bed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s eu time? (I’m in Italy)

The time stamp I provided adjusts to your time zone based on your web browser settings.

1 Like