Question about decay

I only played two placement matches, and I won all of them. If I played rest of placements at the end of the season, will my sr decay or not?

Decay doesn’t start till one week after you finish placements.

Thank you. I still have question after winning two placements, there should be around 50 SR higher than last season. If I afk, will these 50 SR decay?

No, and the 50 SR gain isn’t guaranteed cuz placements are weird.

Those two games won’t decay. As of season 9, each placement win/loss was worth about +/- 19. However, it can be much higher if you don’t play much. Season 9 Placements Analysis, High Variance Explained.

That is incorrect. The decay timer is set while you play placement matches and keeps running if you stop between placement matches. (even if not shown) The difference between placements and regular comp is that you have not been given an SR. This will only happen after completing all placement matches. Because of this you can play 9 placement matches now and the last one in three weeks and it wont affect what SR you place at. At the same time you would only have 36 hours before having to play again since your timer was at 0 hours when you started the last match.

Remember decay affects SR only and not MMR. Placements are based entirely on MMR.