Qued for game and got banned without even finding a game

I just qued for comp…it didnt even find a game…and then all of sudden was at the menu screen saying I was banned for 15 min… Like it didnt even find a game. This is ridiculous! and I shouldnt be penalized for that!!! And it isnt like I missed it. I was sitting in front of the computer. It seriously was looking and screen flickered and then said I was banned. It also happened faster than it finding a game and then I didnt do anything or something. It was all of 10 sec if that.

Just had another game do the similar…but this time I got game found…it sat there for about 10 sec and then said “failed to connect to server” but apparently it said I left the game. I was grouped with someone and they said the game said I left, but I never even joined the game… I got banned for an hour …

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.