Quality of life ideas

Can you add some things like selecting multiple names at once in custom games so its easier to move people, etc?

2 Likes

Any plans to allow us to select the maps we wanna play on in QP?

2 Likes

Can I suggest one make McCree’s role be able to be used while jumping? It’ll help him a lot in my opinion.

1 Like

Where have you been?

I never even thought of that second idea! That would be really nifty! Also changing your skin while your dead. Would that hurt the game to allow mid game changes?

Can i suggest we address the largest thread on this forum still without an official response?

Here’s a link so you don’t have trouble finding it at the top of the list:
[💔 Bastion ISN’T being forgotten, he’s being ignored]

All we want is an open debate.

3 Likes

I like both ideas there. A grid layout could work if Blizzard wants to have more than 8 and would work well for sprays, or a list for voice lines

To add another QOL idea, when opening lootboxes, for the skins or highlight intros have a compare button.

Yes please! i love the idea since i like 2-3 intros for each here and want those only.

and can we please see what we got from the previous loot box? i sometimes open a lootbox but the match starts so i didnt have a chance to see what i got.

Hey Jeff can we get a dev update in the near future about upcoming new content? The nano cola challenge helped, but regardless the game feels really stale right now overall. I know Busan is coming, but i feel thats not enough.

2 Likes

I was just thinking simular thoughts about the sprays. There are way to many sprays for 4 slots to ever be enough, even 8 might not be enough imo.

A quick fix I was thinking was a “random Option”. That way it would put down any random spray you have available to that character. I know there are a lot of “kind of neat” sprays I never touch just because there are better ones for the limited slots. But if it was a random option it would be nice to see what could turn up.

Speaking of cosmetics… Any chance we’re getting our hands on the World Cup skins?

An idea I had was a feature that allows you to pin 5-10 highlights to your career profile and other people can view them.

1 Like

do you have any plans to improve shadowstep sometime soon?

Maybe skip the next round of bug fixes/balance changes. The game is fine. What else is on the list?

1. Right click to go back while navigating menus. Esc requires two hands for menu navigation with the other on the mouse.

‘‘the game is fine’’ LOL

1 Like

More slots for sprays and voice lines are needed, there are so many now

3 Likes

So you’re saying shadowstep changes are better for the game than QoL improvements? LOL yourself.

no thats just one problem how the heck can anyone think this game is completely fine

1 Like

when a dev comments on this thread but ignores the 3-5 rein megathreads, 2 bastion megas, many mercy threads, etc.

12 Likes

Quality of life ideas?

Nerf Doomfist.

:wink: