QP is an absolutely terrible experience right now

They’ve somehow managed to limit roles without implementing role queue. They’ve managed to introduce even more CC into a game already suffering from it (and the rock can’t be deflected or Matrixed or anything), some of which is guaranteed damage on much of the cast who have no way to get out of the AoE (and for some reason, killing or stunning him doesn’t stop it). People throwing because they can’t play the role they want.

This is supposed to be improvement? I would be wary of any decent games in QP until they iron out all these bugs.

2 Likes

This is a known bug: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/1-39-known-issues-list/385510

I am loving my games today… even in qp having an actual team comp is so much more enjoyable its ridiculous. Thank the overwatch gods no more 5 dps teams.

1 Like

Get rock and rolled.

I rather like how it is in QP and wish this was how 2-2-2 was being implemented.

nah, it would just be a hellhole of first come first serve and people threatening to throw if they don’t get the role they want.
Plus, they wouldn’t be able to put role sr

QP should be a free for all - the lockout of roles is terrible. There are times when a lopsided team can attack or defend better in certain areas. Balanced teams in competitive or role based is cool…but this is nonsense in QP

QP IS AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE RIGHT NOW

When was it not?

Hah. Point. But at least there, you could play what you wanted when you wanted to, and Sigma is just a very not-fun experience. The game didn’t need more barriers and more CC, including unstoppable AoE ults, but by Winston, you got it!

dont worry. they undid the changes in qp… its back to 5 dps retard strat